In-District Transfer Request Form

This form is needed when you live in the Mukilteo School District, and you would like your student(s) to attend a school that is not your neighborhood school. If you are not sure what your neighborhood school is, we have the district map and Versatrans where you can see which school your student(s) should attend based on your home address. If you fill out the form, when complete it needs to be sent to Student Services. For grades K-5 please e-mail the completed form(s) Judy Heminger. For grades 6-12 please e-mail the completed form(s) to Brenna Fullner.

In District Transfer Request Form - Fillable.pdf, 253.24 KB; (Last Modified on June 9, 2020)