In-District Transfer Requests: New Online Forms

Each student in the district is required to attend the school designated for the geographic attendance area in which he or she resides.

A parent or guardian may request that his or her child be allowed to attend another school in the district. Transfer requests must be submitted, in writing, to the Director of Student Services.

Due to Covid-19 and safety precautions, we have moved In-District transfer requests to an online form. The district office will not be accepting hard copy forms. Forms can be found on the Students and Families Forms Page.