Student Services and Attendance Forms

  • Choice Transfer District Release

    The Choice Transfer Request Portal is an online form submission tool used by most school districts within Washington State. A Choice Transfer request needs to be made when a student wants to attend a school outside of the school district where the student resides/lives, even if they are already attending the school. The parent/guardian shall request the release of their child by completing a Choice Transfer Request through the Choice Transfer Request Portal. Once the Choice Transfer Request is submitted by the parent/guardian, the resident district will determine whether or not to release the student. If it is determined to release the student, the resident district will submit the request to the requested district. Then it is up to the requested district to determine acceptance or denial to the school requested. As each of these steps are completed, the parent/guardian will recieve e-mails to the e-mail address provided in the request. If you are unable to submit the request through the online portal, please contact your resident district. If Mukilteo School District is your resident district, the Choice Transfer contact is Brenna Fullner.

In-District Transfer Form

  • An In-District Transfer Request is needed when you live in the Mukilteo School District, and you would like your student(s) to attend a school that is not your neighborhood school. If you are not sure what your neighborhood school is, we have the district map and Versatrans where you can see which school your student(s) should attend based on your home address. If you have any questions, please contact Judy Heminger for grades K-5, or Brenna Fullner for grades 6-12.

    Due to Covid-19 and safety precautions, we have moved In-District transfer requests to an online form. The district office will not be accepting hard copy forms.

    2021-2022 School Year In-District Transfer Request Form

    Please follow the link above to fill out the new online transfer request form for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year.

    Translations: To read the online form in another language, copy the form link (Form Link) and paste it into Google Translate. Select your language and then click the link to open the form in that language.

    Comments (-1)

Attendance Forms

Additional Forms