My name is Julie Hills, and I'm the Family Engagement Liaison for ACES and MVA.
My job as the FEL is to make it easier to be an engaged parent/guardian. I’m here to answer your questions (or to direct you to the right person), and to help you:
- stay informed about what’s happening at school
- connect with teachers and staff, answer questions, and direct you to the right places
- connect you with district programs and support
- provide resources or direct you to the people who can help with bigger needs
- learn how to check assignments, grades, and attendance, and follow your child’s progress using tools like ParentSquare, Schoology, and Family Access (Qmlativ)
- find and create opportunities to volunteer and support our school
I also run a small resource room with things our kids might need to be successful during the day, including healthy snacks, extra food, toiletries/hygiene items, and clothing. My office is in the ACES library.
- ACES Easy-prep packs food support: Please fill out this form if your family could use extra food on the weekend, or emergency food support for any reason.
- Resource page: Click here for a list of community resources and mostly-up-to-date upcoming events for family/student support.
At ACES and MVA, we are a small community filled with people who want to see your kids succeed--please reach out if there is anything you need, or just to introduce yourself!
(425) 366-3941 office
(425) 309-6565 cell (call or text)