Early Childhood Education &
3616 South Road, Ste. C4,
Mukilteo, WA 98275
A high quality preschool that serves 160 income eligible children and families each year. Please browse our website for more information.
March 1, 2021
*ECEAP will be starting in-person classes.
Parent's if you have questions about your child's schedule, please contact your family support specialist or child's teacher.
January 13, 2021
*ECEAP Preschool now enrolling!
Update September 1, 2020
- We are currently accepting application for the 2020 - 2021 school year.
- We will begin the year with Remote Learning. When allowable, we will transistion to a hybrid model of both inperson service and remote learning.
- Classes will begin September 28th. Between now an the first day of school, we will be completeing enrollments and teacher visits.
- If you would like an application, you can request on by email or stop by the office to pick one up. Please call us at 425-356-1312; email us at MukilteoECEAP@mukilteo.wednet.edu or visit our website for more information.
Documents needed for enrollment:
- Income information (previous year tax return or W2s)
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
Please see the following for more information about our plans for the school year.
Step 1: Complete ECEAP Application (At the school, via email or mail)
- Call to request an application: 425-356-1312
- Email to request an application: MukilteoECEAP@mukilteo.wednet.edu
- If your child has any health concerns that requires medication at school or has a medically diagnosed food allergy, please let us know so that we can send forms that are required for your child’s medical provider to complete.
Step 2: Complete Mukilteo School District Registration (Online, at the school, or via mail)
- This step will be completed by families whose applications have been approved.
- Online registration tool is available on the district website for families registering students new to the district for the 2020-21 school year. A printable pdf form is also be available on the district website. If you prefer to print a copy, complete it and mail it to the district office.
- Review registration requirements, new immunization requirements, and register online on the registration webpages.
Step 3: In the fall, families will be contacted to schedule a teacher visit
- Please complete the Supplemental Forms located under the Enrollment forms tab before your visit. Once you complete the forms, please email to us so that we can have them ready for the teacher.