Meet the Principal
My name is Lynne Peters, and I am the proud principal of Endeavour Elementary School! The Endeavour community is characterized by pride, success, and meeting new challenges! Our dedicated staff works tirelessly to build relationships with students, families, and the community so that every student can experience success.
My background in education includes over 20 years in classroom teaching in both the general and special education settings, instructional coaching, district school improvement coach, and ten years of school administrative positions.
As we partner to serve our students, the following beliefs guide the work we do every day at Endeavour:
- The most important tool we have to foster success is the ability to build strong relationships with students, parents, and colleagues
- Learning happens when students are engaged in a safe environment.
- All students deserve equitable opportunities in their learning and development.
- All students can learn and grow at high levels.
- Sound instructional decisions about content and curriculum enhance opportunities for success.
- Feedback is critical for growth of adults and students.
On behalf of all of the Endeavour staff, we are excited to make this our most successful year ever!