Thank you for registering to attend Mukilteo Virtual Academy (MVA) this year! We want to begin by helping you register for classes.
As you get started, you will notice that there is a wide, but finite range of course offerings.
- Select six (6) classes and two alternate courses.
- We suggest you find and register for the same courses you selected during spring registration at your home high school. All of your core classes should be available at MVA, as well as many of your original elective courses.
- If you do not see a course you had hoped to take, choose an alternative from our list, and then send an email to the MVA Assistant Principal, Ms. Alysia Pavilonis explaining your situation. Ms. Pavilonis will work with our counseling staff to work out the best solution to meet your graduation needs and course interests.
Follow the links below to get started. Please reach out to us if you need any support in this process.
Thanks again for joining Mukilteo Virtual Academy!
Remember: Entering course requests does not guarantee you will be scheduled into the courses, so remember to add at least two alternate course requests in the event there is a conflict with the original course requests. After you submit your requests, the administrators at MVA will review the request of all students to build both a master schedule individual student schedules.
The course selection tutorial video at the bottom of this page will take you through all of the steps for requesting your courses. We highly encourage you read through the written instructions to make sure you don’t miss a step or other important information about selecting and registering for classes.
- Start by going to the Student Portal.
- Scroll down and under “Student Links” click on the Qmlativ tile.
- Sign into your Student Access account using your assigned username and password**.
Once in Qmlativ you will see your Student Access Homepage with additional tiles.
- Click the “Course Requests” tile for 2021-2022.
- In the Course Requests screen, you will see Available Courses for 2022-2023 on the left side of the screen and Course Requests on the right side of the screen.
- Make sure that the “Requests” tab in the Course Request section is selected and highlighted blue on the right side of the screen.
- Available courses are listed in alphanumeric order by Course Subject Description. You also see the Course Description, Course Code, and Earned Credits for each course listed.
- TO SELECT COURSES, you can either search available courses in the search bar by typing in the name of the course or scroll through the list until you find the course.
- The search bar enables you to search and filter using key words.
- For example, if you enter the word “math”, the system will return courses with a course subject description, course description, or Course code that contains the word “math”.
- TO ADD A COURSE, click “Add” to the right of the Available Courses area (it is located in between the Available Courses list and the Requests field).
- The course request displays under the Courses heading on the Requests tab.
- Repeat this process until you have six classes, including core and elective courses.
- We suggest you select the same courses you did during Spring Registration at your home school.
- ADDING ALTERNATE COURSES: Adding alternate course requests enables you to choose additional courses you are interested in being scheduled into if there are scheduling conflicts with your original course requests.
- Under the Course Requests heading, select the Alternates tab and it will highlight blue. Any courses that have already been added as alternates display on the list.
- Just as you did with adding “preferred choice” courses above, repeat Steps 6 and 7 above to add your alternate courses.
- After you finish selecting courses, click “Submit Course Requests” near the top left of the screen. You must click the submit button to successfully save your requests and alternates.
Remember, if you do not see a course you had hoped to take, choose an alternative from our list, and send an email to the MVA Assistant Principal, Ms. Alysia Pavilonis explaining your situation. Ms. Pavilonis will work with our counseling staff to work out the best solution to meet your graduation needs and course interests.
**Student login information (username and password) are the same as they were at the end of the school year in June. If your student has forgotten their password, please have them call our technology help desk at 425-356-1207. Once logged in, if they need help with course selection, please contact the MVA Assistant Principal, Ms. Alysia Pavilonis.