• There are many ways your child can speak with the elementary support specialist (ESS). Your child can write me a note, and leave it on my keyboard on my desk.  Your child can tell the teacher he/she would like to talk to the ESS and the teacher will email me. Your child can also ask me when he/she sees me in the classroom or in the hallways. 

    Parents can contact the ESS with any student concerns. Please feel free to call me. If I am unable to help you, I am happy to refer you to a wide variety of resources that I have.