ChildFind - Is Your Child Eligible for Services?

  • Do you suspect that your child/student has a mental, physical, developmental delay, or a disability that has a major impact on learning, working and caring for him or herself, or performing manual tasks?  Is there a recorded history of your child/student having such impairment?

    Even if your child/student does not have a disability, does he or she possess certain characteristics that would somehow cause others to treat him or her as if they did have a disability?

    If you answer “yes” to any of the questions above, your child may be eligible for special education related services and/or specialized educational accommodations.  The Mukilteo School District provides screening for all children living within the school district boundaries, including homeless children, to determine eligibility. 

    If your child currently attends school, contact that school’s psychologist.  If your child is not yet of school age, please contact the school district’s Special Services Department at 425-356-1277.